What’s the most bluegrass fun you can have the weekend after Mother’s Day?
It is the 7th Annual ISBA Spring Super Jam – whether you camp all weekend or just come for the day, it’s a great weekend of pickin’, music, friends…
Idaho Sawtooth Bluegrass Association
Spring Super Jam
May 16th – 18th
Lewis Clark Resort, Kamiah Idaho
TH Evening Early-bird Potluck, Workshops, Open Mic, Kids in Bluegrass, Outdoor Concert and Jamming, of course.
Lewis Clark Resort – Camper/RV spaces, tent camping, cabins, hotel and on-site restaurant – http://www.lewisclarkresort.com/.
There will also be some food vendors on site.
Additional Lodging & Options
Long Camp RV(one mile from festival site)
Clearwater 12 Motel (2 miles from festival site)
Kamiah Inn Motel – kamiahinn.com
Kamiah Hotel Bar and Grill
Kamiah is located on Hwy 12:
- 4 hours south of Spokane
- 3 hours west of Missoula
- 4 hours east of the Tri-Cities
- 4 hours north of Boise
- The planning committee is accepting bluegrass band requests to fill 6 – 30 minute band slots for the SAT afternoon outdoor concert. If your band would like to showcase, please email:
- Sample of your music (can be an IPad/Smart phone/YouTube video or audio recording)
- Short written introduction andPhoto to be used in advertising.
The Spring Super Jam draws folks from all over Idaho and the surrounding states. It’s the most fun you can have the weekend after Mother’s Day. Send your band information today to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: February 15th (only three weeks). Bands will be notified by February 30th.
Fine Print: the Spring Jam is not a fund raiser, nor a for-profit festival. Its purpose is to connect musicians and showcase bands.
- ISBA will:
o Provide a quality sound system for the set – single mic configuration
o Provide the band with a professional recording (CD) of their set, recorded by Shook Mountain Productions
o Provide each band member a “high-fashion” ISBA t-shirt or hat – Woohoo!
o Advertise the concert – posters, Facebook, Organization calendars & email (using information and pictures, provided by each band)
o Encourage purchase of band merchandise
- Band will:
- o Bring band members as represented in promo packet – traditional bluegrass instrumentation (banjo, guitar, bass, mandolin, fiddle and/or dobro)
- o Play on 30 minute set on SAT, May 17th, sometime between 3 – 6pm